BOAT AND PERSONAL WATERCRAFT INSURANCE
Float easy knowing your Corporate Insurance Solutions specialized boat insurance policy is just right for your boat or personal watercraft. Just like automobile insurance, we make boat insurance easy and affordable. Ask about discounts for bundling your policies!
Boat Insurance Options
Being an independent agent means we represent many carriers for a boat insurance policy! There are coverage options abound and you can get specialized coverage, such as Roadside Assistance, On-Water Towing, Total Loss Replacement and more.
Ask for a Boat Insurance Quote Today!
A Corporate Insurance Solutions agent will assess your coverage needs and wade through the many options available, presenting you with the best for your needs and budget.
Boat insurance covers a wide range of boats from personal watercraft to sailboats, fishing vessels to drift boats, no specialized policy needed! Ask your Corporate Insurance Solutions agent about a quote!
Corporate Insurance Solutions will work hard to ensure you’re covered on the water and that your coverage needs are met. Give us a call today at (480) 336-8740 to start a quote. When shopping for boat insurance in Arizona, there are some things you should keep in mind.
- Navigational Area: Many companies offer protection that covers you up to 75 miles from the U.S. coastline, into Canadian coastal or inland waters and into the Pacific coastal waters of Mexico. Some companies offer additional options for further navigation. Inquire today!
- Agreed Value Coverage: Boat and personal watercraft depreciate over time; it’s a fact. Having your watercraft insured at actual cash value can make it difficult to replace a boat that’s been stolen or destroyed. Agreed value coverage means that if your boat is a total loss you will get the value you insured it for, minus your deductible. Don’t depend on a homeowner’s policy to insure a boat. Ask an agent about a specialized boat policy for your boat.
- Liability: Personal liability coverage provides coverage to you for damaging other boaters if you’re found to be at fault for an accident on the water. This coverage pays to repair or replace their property as well as any medical care, lost wages and other costs resulting from the accident.
- Medical Payments: Medical payments coverage will cover your or your passenger’s medical bills as a result of an accident on the water. The coverage limits vary and covers you, your passengers and even your water skiers/tubers while being pulled behind your boat, regardless of fault.
- Physical Damage Coverage: Physical damage coverage is available and pays to repair or replace your watercraft, its motor, any permanently attached equipment and your trailer, if it is damaged during a covered loss or stolen.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Watercraft Bodily Injury: Many boaters choose not to get insurance. If you are hit by an uninsured or underinsured boater and you are injured, this type of coverage pays for medical treatment, lost wages and other costs. Ask an agent today about UM/UMBI coverage for your boat today!
- Fuel Spill Liability and Wreckage Removal: In the very unfortunate event that your boat should sink or be damaged on the water, there is a possibility of a fuel leak. As the boat’s owner you are liable to clean this fuel up, which can be very time consuming and expensive. Ensure that your boat policy covers you for fuel spill liability and wreckage removal.
- Personal Effects: Your watercraft policy can provide coverage for many personal effects such as clothes, cell phones and fishing equipment that are on your boat. Make sure you’re properly insured on the water by talking to one of our qualified insurance agents today.
- Emergency Assistance: The Emergency Assistance Package provides coverage for towing, labor and delivery of gas, oil or loaned battery if the watercraft is disabled while on the water.
More coverage is available. An Corporate Insurance Solutions agent will go over all coverages with you so you can make an informed decision about what coverages are right for you.
KEEPING BOAT INSURANCE AFLOAT IN THE OFF SEASON
Summer is over, and you’ve taken your boat out of the water. To save a few dollars, you cancel your boat insurance. After all, what could possibly happen to your baby while it’s hibernating? A lot, according to Progressive.
“You’d be shocked at the number of claims filed in colder months,” says Dominic Mediate of Progressive. “Nearly two out of every 10 Progressive boat claims filed in northern states happen between Labor Day and Memorial Day.”
Don’t gamble that nothing bad will happen. Common off-season claims include:
Fire, Theft, Vandalism and Flooding — Most claims are filed for one of these reasons, which can occur anytime of year. Without coverage, boats damaged by fire, theft, vandalism or flooding aren’t protected.
Injuries that Occur on or Around Your Boat — Some boaters don’t realize they could be responsible for injuries that occur on or around their boat — even if the injured person was there illegally. Without liability coverage, you could be responsible for the damages or the injured person’s medical bills.
Keeping your policy all year round might also save you a few bucks. For example, Progressive’s disappearing deductibles reduce your Comprehensive and Collision deductible 25 percent for every claim-free policy period. Four policy periods in a row without a claim equals a $0 deductible.
Canceling your policy could mean paying more or the entire deductible, generally $500 or $1,000.
Check your policy and consult with your independent insurance agent before making any decisions.
Have a passion for motorcycles? Insuring your bike with Corporate Insurance Solutions you can save up to 15% on your auto insurance. At Corporate Insurance Solutions we make it easy by working with the best motorcycle insurance carriers in the country, like Progressive Insurance, the top carrier when it comes to motorcycle insurance. You can ride easy knowing your motorcycle insurance policy has you covered.
(Need auto insurance? We provide that too!)
Get a Customized Motorcycle Insurance Policy
At Corporate Insurance Solutions we will build a customized policy, specific to your needs. Our program can include full replacement cost, accessory coverage, comprehensive and collision coverage, bodily injury and property damage liability, medical payments, roadside assistance and more. Give us call today and we would be happy to discuss your options!
Coverage for Different Types of Bikes
Looking for a specific type of motorcycle insurance? Corporate Insurance Solutions has many options for your insurance needs. Whether you need coverage like motocross insurance, dirt bike insurance, scooter insurance, classic motorcycle insurance or insurance for trikes, we have an option for you. Give us a call and let us show you why so many in Arizona insure their motorcycles with Corporate Insurance Solutions, Inc..
MOTORCYCLISTS: BE PREPARED AND PROTECTED
Summer is around the corner and thoughts of riding around town on a motorcycle may have crossed your mind.
Whether you just bought a motorcycle or are a veteran rider, you might have a few questions about protecting your bike. What’s liability insurance? Do I need Comprehensive insurance? How can I make sure my custom chrome is covered?
Here are some tips that can help you navigate your motorcycle insurance policy and feel confident you’ve made the decision that’s right for you.
PICK THE RIGHT INSURANCE
First, determine how much insurance you’re required to have. Most states require liability insurance, which covers you if you cause an accident injuring another person or damaging someone’s property.
When picking your liability limits — the maximum an insurance company will pay in the event of that type of claim – a good rule of thumb is to review your car insurance and buy a policy with similar limits and deductibles, according to the experts at market-leader Progressive.
Once you choose liability limits, you may want to add insurance protecting your bike. Collision covers damages from accidents while Comprehensive covers damages caused by incidents like fire or theft. If you buy Collision or Comprehensive, you’ll need to select a deductible, the amount you’ll have to pay out-of-pocket if you have a claim. Be sure to pick an amount you can afford.
INSURE CUSTOM PARTS
If you’ve added some serious chrome to your bike, gotten a custom paint job, or installed a GPS, consider additional accessory coverage. For example, Progressive usually includes $3,000 in accessory coverage when you purchase Comprehensive or Collision coverage. You also can buy more coverage up to $30,000.
If you like taking long rides into the country and are worried about breaking down in the middle of nowhere, consider Roadside Assistance.
Progressive also offers coverage that will pay up to $500 for lodging, transportation and food if your bike has a mechanical breakdown more than 100 miles from home. Most customers can add both coverages to their policy for just $15 a year.
With an RV, you don’t have to worry about booking flights, hotel rooms and spending lots of money just getting to your destination. You can get up and go anytime you like! Have one less worry knowing that Corporate Insurance Solutions offers specialized RV insurance for your home on the road.
It’s More Than a Vehicle, It’s A Lifestyle!
RV enthusiasts encounter unique situations while out on the road. With that in mind, talk to your Corporate Insurance Solutions agent today about specialized coverages such as:
- Total Loss Replacement – provides you with a new, comparably equipped RV if your RV is totaled within its first few years.
- Replacement Cost Personal Effects – pays for the replacement of your personal items in your RV that resulted from a covered loss. Coverage options vary, so ask about what options are available for you today.
- Vacation Liability – pays for Bodily Injury and Property Damage losses that occur at your vacation site. Ask your agent about policy limits.
- Emergency Expense coverage – pays your expenses for hotels and transportation due to a covered loss. Coverage options vary, so ask your agent what option is best for you.
- No Windshield Deductible – Zero glass deductible available through some companies.
Get Out on the Road and Enjoy the World of RVing!
Corporate Insurance Solutions offers coverage for recreational vehicles including Type A motorhomes, Type B motorhomes, and Type C motorhomes, as well as sport utility recreational vehicles.
Corporate Insurance Solutions also offers insurance coverage for towable RVs, including: travel trailers, fifth-wheel travel trailers, travel trailers with expandable ends, folding camper trailers and truck campers.
INSURANCE FOR ATVS, SNOW MACHINES AND MORE!
Living in Arizona allows us the opportunity to be outside year round for some great recreational activities! If your activity involves an ATV, talk to one of Corporate Insurance Solutions’s knowledgeable agents so you can enjoy your activity without worrying about your coverage.
Call a qualified Corporate Insurance Solutions agent today to talk about:
- Snowmobile or Snow Machine Insurance
- Dirt Bike or Motocross Insurance
- Quads or ATV insurance
- Sand Rail (dune buggy) Insurance
- Golf Cart Insurance
- All of your other specialty vehicle insurance!
Many coverage options are available for the specialty vehicles listed above including, collision coverage, property damage liability coverage, comprehensive coverage, custom parts and equipment coverage and more!
Similar to motorcycle insurance coverage, ATV Insurance offers a variety of coverage options.
Most of the time, Comprehensive ATV insurance coverage pays for damage to your ATV if it’s caused by an event other than a collision. For instance, if your ATV is damaged by theft, vandalism, fire, an animal or flooding, Comprehensive coverage will likely pay to cover your damages, less your deductible.
Collision pays for significant physical damage to your ATV if you roll your ATV, hit a tree or other object, including another ATVer! You just pay the deductible you selected and your Collision coverage will pay for the rest. Because of the nature of the sport, collision coverage does not usually pay for scratches, scrapes or minor dings that are cosmetic in nature.
Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability
Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability coverage is ATV insurance that pays for injuries to people or damage to property caused by your ATV. Liability coverage will also protect your assets, up to the limits you choose.
An important coverage if the person at fault for an accident doesn’t have insurance — or doesn’t have enough insurance — Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury will pay for your injuries and damages you suffer due to being struck by an uninsured motorist and they are liable for the accident. This coverage will pay for expenses such as medical treatment and any lost wages. Talk to your agent today about uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage for your ATV.
Corporate Insurance Solutions
8585 E HARTFORD DRIVE
SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85255
SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85255
Serving These States: